"Treasure"

"Treasure"
Madison called Danny her "Treasure"

Friday, April 16, 2010

Introduction

April 16, 2010

Madison Blaire Boudreaux was one of the most amazing people I have ever known. I am so blessed to say that I am her mom. She came into our lives April 10, 1993 and left us October 9, 2009. Our lives will never be the same. She made an impression on everyone who took the time to get to know her.

This blog is dedicated to Madison's memory, her family, friends and everyone who loved her. As long as we remember how sweet, silly, feisty, loving, generous, kind and accepting she was part of her will always be with us.

Some of the stories I tell will be familiar, some will not. I hope you will better understand Madison and why she was so awesome, and realize that she has friends that are just as awesome.

Till next time,
Yvette